What is bothering me is that I have to go to this nursing home on Thursday and Friday. I am afraid of failing, sweating, getting overstimulated or dehydrated or getting stomach problems. Also of disgusting sights or very uncooperative patients or mean assistants. I DON’T WANT TO GO!!! But I have to, so I will make the best of it. It is only a few hours. If I’m lucky we will be done by 3 pm like others. The last time was actually good for me. I think I grew a little during that day. I am grateful to the patients with dementia, because they teach us patience, compassion and gratitude.
After the exam I will be free to do what I like. I will go to floor barre and want to try pilates, I’ll take many ballet classes and go swimming and practice Franklin exercises. I will cook and tidy up my whole room and get rid of lots of stuff! And then I will buy a new wardrobe! It will be great!
- Autumn Holidays And Milestone October 27, 2017
- A Big Step Nearer September 15, 2017
- Introspection August 30, 2017
- Close Shave? August 23, 2017
- Very Nice Birthday July 15, 2017
- Small Drama In My Head June 17, 2017
- Update, News, Whatever… June 13, 2017
- Emptiness April 7, 2017
- ‘Tidying Up Once And For All’ February 28, 2017
- Stop Taking The Same Wrong Turn February 2, 2017
- Must Remember This January 4, 2017
- Twelve Days of Christmas January 3, 2017
Blogs I Follow